Saturday, December 8, 2012

Guest Post at The Readventurer


Hi, guys!

Guess what? It's snowing outside! Since I live by the sea, this is fairly unusual and a reason for my kid to be running around the house screaming with joy for the past 45 minutes. It was nice the first ten minutes, but I have a low noise tolerance, you know? :)

Anyway, yesterday I swapped book recommendations with Catie and Flannery from The Readventurer. A lot of great books were mentioned so come check them out. You might find something to add to your tbr.
Here's the link:

The Readventurer



Love,


3 comments:

  1. I have low tolerance for noise, as well, Maja, which makes raising kids a challenge. Lol. I'll have to check out your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW! How fun for your daughter! It sort of hailed/snowed once when I was a kid and we all went nuts. It barely even stuck but for those 15 minutes, it was awesome. I'm totally pretending your recs are for me too. :)

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was talking to a friend of mine who is in grad school in New York and she was going on about how she added a bunch of books to her TBR because of our post with you and the YAA girls. Random, but cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. If you're a fellow blogger, I'll visit and return the favor as soon as possible. If your're using Google+ to comment, please make sure that your blog link is clearly visible on your profile.

Unfortunately, this is now an award and tag free blog, but I do thank you for your consideration.