Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Sheol I Edition



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Hi, everyone! 
It's been quite a while since I did my last WoW post, so I thought I'd choose something really special this time around. Here's a book I'm desperate to read:

Title: The Mime Order
Series: The Bone Season, #2
Release: January 27th 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Length: 528 pages

Paige Mahoney has escaped the brutal penal colony of Sheol I, but her problems have only just begun: many of the fugitives are still missing and she is the most wanted person in London.
As Scion turns its all-seeing eye on Paige, the mime-lords and mime-queens of the city’s gangs are invited to a rare meeting of the Unnatural Assembly. Jaxon Hall and his Seven Seals prepare to take center stage, but there are bitter fault lines running through the clairvoyant community and dark secrets around every corner.
Then the Rephaim begin crawling out from the shadows. But where is Warden? Paige must keep moving, from Seven Dials to Grub Street to the secret catacombs of Camden, until the fate of the underworld can be decided. Will Paige know who to trust? The hunt for the dreamwalker is on.
The Bone Season is one of my favorite books EVER, so of course I'm dying to read this! The Mime Order should have been released already, but it was pushed back and the new date is January 27th. I think I'll survive until then, but I can't be sure. I am beyond desperate to get my hands on Paige's new adventure.

What are you desperate to read this week? Leave me a link and I'll be right there.


16 comments:

  1. I know how much you loved the first book Maja, I really need to read it, especially since i won't be long before this one is out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I still need to read the first one myself! But this is on my list! Let's hope it stays there after book 1 too! :)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why I don't read series if there aren't at least three books published - I hate waiting.
    Great pick, Maja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. YES! I need a copy of this one. I've been seeing bloggers with ARCs of this book. I'm sooooo jealous!

    Great pick, Maja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, TBS is my fave book too! The Mime Order was just as brilliant, imo. Can't wait to see what you think when you get your hands on a copy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to read The Bone Season, but I'm getting to it soon since I have this. :) Sounds so good though!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSS!! I read the sampler for this and it's amazing I'm just dying DYING for my preorder to arrive here already!!

    GREAT pick Maja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! YEs! YES! (That's all I have to say. Yes.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to read Bone Season. Maybe I'll start in January so that way I can pick up book two and still remember the details of the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe I haven't heard of this series yet, great pick!
    My WoW
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for next installments is the worst. I remember next to nothing about the first book. haha Hope you get your hands on a copy soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yea... need to read the Bone Season! Oh and perfect... the second one isn't too far off!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thanks for the reminder I need to read The Bone Season! Everyone raves about that book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. New to me but interesting.. hope that you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's great it comes out SOMEWHAT soon. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. If you're a fellow blogger, I'll visit and return the favor as soon as possible. If your're using Google+ to comment, please make sure that your blog link is clearly visible on your profile.

Unfortunately, this is now an award and tag free blog, but I do thank you for your consideration.