Saturday, September 6, 2014

Nocturnal Quotes: The Quintana Edition



Hello, nocturnal librarians!

It's time for another Nocturnal Quote. I actually haven't found a single quote worth mentioning this week so I decided to go with an all-time favorite. Hold on to your seats, it's a powerful one. It's been a few years, but the intensity is always the same. It's Melina Marchetta, after all. I think she needs no further introduction.



That Froi! There's no one quite like him.

If you haven't read The Lumatere Chronicles just yet... who are you and what are you doing here at all?! Awww, it's all right, don't be sad, we all make mistakes. Now's your chance to set things right.





Oh, and before I forget, we're organizing another Something Wicked event in October, and guys, it's going to be a blast. You can check out the full schedule (so many authors!), sign up for the giveaway hop or choose some other way to participate on my Something Wicked Strikes page
Here's one of our event banners:


As always, the banner, the quote and everything else that's pretty on this blog was kindly provided by Le Non Design. Thank you!!

Have a lovely weekend,



11 comments:

  1. Awwww, that quote gives me the feels. I have not read this series before (I do have plans, though!) but I can just feel the love glowing from it. Wanting to change yourself for the one you love is just beautiful.

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just. I just hugged my computer monitor. Seriously. You know how much I love and adore Melina Marchetta. I can't even...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful quote..and the graphic, of course. I read all of Marchetta s books except The Lumatere Chronicles and I hope to change that soon. She is a fantastic writer and storyteller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that quote! One of my favorites for the entire series - and just in general as well. That quote solidified my belief that Froi and Quintana could make things work out. Just...beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember not linking him in the first book and fearing of not liking his story. I was so mistaken. I loved all 3 books with a passion. Lovely quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first book but have yet to read it! Do I have to sit in the naughty chair? I promise I will read it...hopefully this year. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to believe that people are missing this beauty on purpose!! Imagine that. These book are meant to be read and loved as there is nothing else you can feel about them. I love the quote! Great pick, Maja :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I loooove this quote! It's literally my favorite quote of the entire trilogy and one of the best Marchetta has written too--perfect pick, Maja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now THAT is a beautiful quote. Ha - but I have read anything by this author. Yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh* Quintana was by far my favorite book of that series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. If you're a fellow blogger, I'll visit and return the favor as soon as possible. If your're using Google+ to comment, please make sure that your blog link is clearly visible on your profile.

Unfortunately, this is now an award and tag free blog, but I do thank you for your consideration.